Way back in June I received this award from Kim at Magnolia Bay Quilts and completely forgot about it! (sorry Kim!) There are rules to follow.
First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true.
Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award.
Third, you have to let the people you’ve given the award to know that they’ve received it.
Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.
Rules can be broken, right? Cause...I'm breaking several of them. First and foremost, every blogger that checks in on me and leaves me a comment gets this award. So...consider yourself awarded and if you feel you want to play along; go for it!
1. I never Twitter (thanks Kim for that one!)
2. I'm not a shopper unless of course your talking LQS. (thanks again to Kim!)
3. Years ago I was on Oprah. Ok...a studio audience member who asked a question and did get on tv.
4. When I lived in California I was a Licensed Pest Control Technician. It was hard for me to go on rodent calls because I actually like mice and rats.
5. Our family pet is a rat named Pearl.
6. When I became pregnant at age 29 I weighed only 98 lbs. What happened?
7. Love just about anything coffee. (who doesn't?)
8. Moved here from overseas without job, family or knowing a single person in the town.
9. While driving, will swerve to miss squirrels....or feel ill in the pit of my stomach to see one hit.
10. Always wanted a little girl terribly, got my two boys and stopped trying for fear of #3.